Digital Forensic Investigation
Whether for civil litigation or internal corporate investigation, the experienced 504ENSICS analysts can assist you with all of your digital forensics investigation needs. Our expert practitioners have years of experience with cases involving contract disputes, employee theft, destruction of evidence, and more.
Further, we are researchers who often disseminate our Digital Forensics research at top conferences around the country. As a result of our active research, we develop tools and techniques that are used throughout the digital forensics community, including the free and open source Scalpel file carver, Registry Decoder for Windows registry analysis and Lime for Android memory acquisition. Being both practitioners and researchers uniquely qualifies 504ENSICS to serve all of your digital forensics needs including:
- Forensically sound evidence collection and preservation
- Forensic analysis of many types of digital devices including desktops, laptops, servers, mobile devices, printers, DVRs, etc.
- Investigative services for civil litigation, and internal corporate investigation involving IP theft, HR issues, fraud detection, etc.
- Conduct analysis to determine user activity, construct timelines of events, perform keyword search, recover deleted data, determine if evidence has been destroyed, authenticate documents and more
- Generate detailed reports
- Provide expert testimony
Contact us to discuss how we can assess your Digital Forensics investigation needs.